- By invitation only….
- ALL SCHOOL OF ART+DESIGN FACULTY, STUDENTS, AND STAFF ARE INVITED and must invite (only) one guest from another part of the university (classmate, faculty, staff, etc.)
REGISTER by February 24th to ensure your place in this special event! Lost the password? Inquire with the Art Office (619-594-6511) or Professor Sondra Sherman.
The Edible Pallette is a relational art project about the aesthetic and social experience of sharing food.
WHEN & WHERE
- March 20, 2015 from 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
(participants do not need to stay the whole time)
- School of Art + Design – 4th Floor Patio between North and South Art buildings
PARTICIPANTS AND GUESTS WILL
- wear all black
- bring food according to the color they have registered online to bring
- place the food in the matching color zone along the table at 5:00 PM
NOTE: Placing of the food will be photographed and video recorded from the fifth floor balcony.
Join us to enjoy food, company and color!